#ricoSacto

Wednesday, June 09, 2021

#SystematicIndeterminism #AnalyticalTrigonometry #3DchessOnFire @AC/DC @DarylsPlace #MIlesKindaBlueToo

INSIDER OF THE OUTSIDE SHELL-HELL OF ATOMIC NUCLEI
I am neither your father, mother, sister or brother & not even a distant cousin from Venus
What matters is what's happening here and now before you die and meet death's big fuss
What it is to be non-existent without a body and without a soul, breathless & inert as I am
Breathless now & forever from now on out to the infinity of ancestral heritage, One's dam.

Imperfect as the gods are, in the lap of faded dog-tags off of my neck, kicked into my teeth
So that everybody knew who I used to be, insane or not, my breath was taken away, you see
Nothing more than the facts of slippin' away into the dark, red and blue, purple microdots
In the trip of your lifetime, between the sheets of your mama & daddy, makin' DNA's robots.

For the sake of Nobody and Nothing but an empty sphere of wisdom's pass for knowledge
What the hell was all of this looking at life's situations, causes & effects of my cash hedges
All too likely that you played with Fire for the last time, a Hot cremation, I'll recall to shout
Lost it all in the deep-purple crush of orange & green, a roll & a smoke puff, get trouble out.

I dealt the hand but the cards in the deck were stacked against me, stick a quarter in the juke
Boxed in a cube of six sided iron and steel, I'm never going to let the secret out of this world
In synchronistic unity with whatever Oneness is, whatever I am, the work of the demigods
Not here and not now, revolving around some other solar system without you, got it hotrod?

Special consideration for the minions who allow the high pitched buzzing in the head not ears
Deeply ingrained in the mesh of grey water matter, left and right hemispheres of cortex fears
On the train or off of the rockers we inherited from the boogie woogie women who did do It
All to get you and I here to see what's goin' on in the world, our only stage, everybody'll exit.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Mercredi, June 9th, 2021 Anno Domini @ 5:55 PMPST
{ Concocted 'tween GenX & GenY for the purpose of carving the ZorroZ, to be or not to be the homeless, jobless, hopeless leftovers, ash, cosmic dust, on the way to kill God's monkeys; while listenin' to the #BestOfMilesDavis on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/bAC5Vf1REZg }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)