#ricoSacto

Thursday, June 10, 2021

#WearWARwell #WornWell #WellHole #NoodleUpJackHoffMan #EyePudding #ChurchLady #StopNow @NewSameOldStories @ZZTop #RioGrandeMud @SNL #GetOverIt @TheEaglesBand


GOTTA HAVE HEART, LOTS OF HEART, NOODLE THROUGH IT 
Dogs are all in the hunt unless they're dead and gone, you know who you are, dead to me
Just like if I never met you ever on this planet, you don't exist if I don't acknowledge it, see?
You don't, I know you don't because it's impossible to see unless you're me, & thus you ain't
Not even close to bein' me, just because you think you're so pretty but I am not, I'm plain G.

Out of a hot womb in Chicago's river of tears, descended to a holy burial lake of beat the clock
Into the frozen tundra outside of the house, in the ever wild, blue yonder where angels all go
Like it or not, it's where I come from, I gotta a song or three about that very thing, gonna rock
On the third of September or the end of my days, either way I gotta go when it's time to roll.

Satan rose in my soul and got beaten out by the priests and nuns of the Father's bloody blood
In the Holy Name Society, proudly collecting the alms for the Savior of the sorry souls of God
Made perfect as usual and blame for the failure goes to all, freedom fighter folks' old GD men
It's not the mothers' faults that the fathers seeded the furrow with living germs, too human.

Sworn oaths to stay on the road until my hands were frozen stiff, cold as ice, silver lined hole
All the philosopher stones have been hidden from those trying to turn the lead into holy gold
Responsible for everything, nothing and all of the matter in between, I am all you have sister
What I am is what you are & we are what it is, substance of the WORD, water's out of order.

Over the falls, the end of the dirty cliff of solid, cold stardust, all the Earth is that cosmic stone
You can adjust to the circumstances either now or never, if you haven't already, sin of the sun
To be or not to be was never up to me, star light so bright that there's no resistance to noone
Smiles to open the gap in the pie hole, showin' chicklets buried in the jaw bone's skull, so fun.

Irritating the epidermal cover & causing the dysfunction, unhappiness the ticket to lose a bet
That you could use whatever gets you through nights of the unknown, to avoid Adamic debt
Lurking around every invisible atom, no molecule or even an electron can escape the grip chit
Not only am I One of the Ones, You are too, Many is the calculus of the genome, DNA's stith.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Jeudi, 6-10-2021 Anno Domini @ 6:10 AM hangin' with the @OJays #ForTheLoveOfMoney link @ https://youtu.be/GXE_n2q08Yw }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)