#ricoSacto

Tuesday, August 02, 2022

#StoryCatsDogsTooHumaneGods #YoGramma #YoMama & #GodSuns #STARS #JimminyCricket @WALT @MavisStaples @BobDylan #ServinSomebody

CONCEPTUAL ANALYSIS, ABOVE & BELOW, IN WITH THE TIDE, OUT ON A FERRYBOAT TO CHINA
Fruits of my labor & the domain of the minions who crawl, fly & skip
In and out of the atmospheric pressure, a superman's kryptonite trip
Unknown never comes out into the light for identified T birds & bees.
Coming out of the jungle of cement or concrete and asphalt tar babies.

In families or all alone, an odd bean grown in a petri dish, fertile egg
Of man & woman, random choice of good, bad & ugly as Hades' dregs
What matters is Me, a trained alter ego which goes where wind blows
Nothing can deter the momentum from here where I am to where I go.

I'll make it to the next day, I'll wake up in bed, I'll splash water too
In my face, my sleepy eyes blink, I'm still dreamin' of the cosmic stew
Entered on the stage during Act 1, my part was over in 5 minutes ago
Meaning that I wasn't really even in the play, I was pretending to flow.

Like a river, or a stream on the way down to the lake or ocean front
Beach near the water, the planetary sand is getting heavy in sanskrit
Assume this, Earth's spinning, wobbling, rotating in an elliptical orbit
About a burning, compressed sphere of gas full of nuclear fission sun.

Oiled and greased to decrease the wear of friction when metal's tight
As above, so below with the empty glow of photons moving to and fro
Mercy killing of the lambs and swine we butcher & barbeque back light
Heaven knows no more than ever, neither either, it's a hell of a blow.

We rode horses out on the Montana property, middle of the daylight
In the way we knew, by the only tree on the prairie, we loved at night
When I disappeared, when I was long gone, you missed me for a while
A red-neck woman I found drank beer all night, after I quit in exile.

You brought me home & kissed me goodnight darlin', this one's lcey
Colder than it needed to be but it was destined for the skeleton key
A three-lock-box WITHOUT a key, combination 36x24x36, that's it
Any other data or details all important to the theme of red dirt S#it.

Ice and fire always got the beautiful to arise from dusty slo-gin fizz
If not a creek, river or mouth of the sea, then it's the mountain top
Above and below the sky, blue from here, black from the outer space's
On your knees to know what it feels like to absorb the gargantuan slop.

A gypsy without a threat is the virus that infiltrates the minions' lines
Living Evil is the main event for struggle to survive between lines' fines
Mugging for the heads of the states with historical amnesia for a papa
Daughters sired by the riff raff, under the influence of your old mama.

Perfection rollin' along the ridge of the neighborhood, where it used to
Be or not to be a Hit on a Mark, you may be surprised by the loathing
It takes a minute for the motherless children to grow into a woke crew
Of students who are Marxian in rational thought, know what I know too.

Done with sons of the fathers & mothers whose kids crawled in mines
To dig out the diamonds from the walls, in mother Earth's womb signs
Dirty rocks rolled into the cosmic mix, precious gem reminder of a sin
Mortal, venial, original whichever witch's brew you choke down, I'm in.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  August 2nd, 1956 Anno Domini #BrotherAlBirthday RIP BRO!
{ Got some cake here, I'm eatin' it too, #1000 IQ Moments in Sports binge @ https://youtu.be/AqvyzO3IPXc }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)