#ricoSacto

Wednesday, June 21, 2023

First Day of Summer 2023 AD 00:01 PST #CommunityGuidedLines #CrookedLines #AdulthoodMalContent #InsensitivelyYoursTooFooFOO

NATIONAL SELFIE DAY, ALL FOR ONE, MYSELF

Freedom of information acting as if it were not so free, in fact, it’s top secret & a need to know only
Watched my own six with my head on a 360-degree swivel, told me about him or her bein’ a phony
If I knew I couldn’t care less but since I didn’t know, I care & I want to know why specifically you suck
Your full responsibility and obligation as an all too human unit of blood & bones to reproduce & thug.

I am in the wake of a meeting with the thing itself, it came & appears to be gone, yet lingers, my sons
To the detriment of the gods, we’ve named & empowered with the good, the bad evil & the GD ugly
Thoughts, thinking, pondering ‘bout birth & death, reasonable explication required to open fire upon
Mother Earth & a One who allowed the egg to grow into your body & soul, those are the great ones.

Knowing Nothing and understanding less than that although something’s left, ring singin' in the ears
Deaf or hard of hearing is one thing, a buzzing/ringing 24/7 is enough to make you dive in a mini-sub
Wrapping up the presents just to rip the wrapping & git ripped by the green flower of God’s bud hub
Gramma said "monkey see, monkey do" & she didn’t get past 8th grade, wisdom's tears for fears.

My ancestors had babies when they were young teenagers and raised broods between 4 and twenty
Blackbirds and albino Cardinals with clipped wings to the dismay of inner psyche, A thing itself, see?
Logic & reason out a proverbial window, although there’re no holes in the arguments of Plato & Marx
Still, deduction depends on induction assumptions to conclude here, Absolute Truth of dark parks.

Dead bones buried & burned as they ought to be, as it’s been since humanity figured out the stench
Dead & gone, uneaten and left the family starving because they couldn’t handle the constant wrench
Cemeteries of the ghosts all over everywhere on the outskirts of bands of humanity, city & country
Now, there’s gonna be a last Word Up your glory hole & out your pie hole, gag on a cherry pit seed.

Sift through the chaff & you’ll get the gems, diamonds & rubies that were hidden awaiting your touch
In a moment of madness taking advantage of random chance that I’d grasp the Truth, kill the grouch
Two wrongs don’t make a right but that’s the definition of insanity, repetition of failure to launch chit
Out of the orphanage or a broken home, the others took their folks hard effort for granted, had a fit.

For his effort and for her attempt, they are both rewarded for trying, trophy love for everybody’s win
Thinking that you exist for any reason other than random collisions of atoms & molecular evolution
That’s a fool in the city waiting for the end to come, it will like it or not, it’s comin’ in a flash of pow
You’ll know, everyone will, I won’t know, I’ll be all gone, I’m already gone, an Eagle thing, let’s go!

When it’s come time in each of our lives to give up the ghost, only on the flip side will you spin free
I know why Samson loved Delilah and let his hair down too far to ever recover before anybody’d see
Why he did it is because he would do anything for the only one who could get the full coverage set
In stone like the commandments Moses drilled into the stoned rock, behave or pay-in-full eternity.

Lookin’ forward to the Honey Whiskey & Highland Flower bud after all the banks have been robbed
It’s a matter of knowing the power that runs the whole shebang, the producer of the English dubbed
I ain’t the one you oughta be paying attention to but if you arrest your attention, I’ll overrun in spades
Card decks, single double, trump meld, bid to win It all gods’ games of Philosophy, hard drug raids.

Fecal matter for brains to keep the skull full of blind faith beliefs in cataclysms and instant witchcraft
Can’t catch the real magic martyrs who give up the happiness granted at birth; I was the one for you
Nobody but me could ever deny black hole truth, I made it up, I enforce it, I put ‘em all in my tin foil
Performance driving in Chicago in & out of fast lanes, missing the exit & flippin’ off & I’m on a roll.

I gotta split, you never had to split, just me & it’s OK, it’s fine, it had to be that way, all my own way
Never any regrets for me, my choices are the ones I alone made, influenced by the Unknown today
It’s fine that I don’t know which angel is the captain of a ship, I treat every soul like the captain, aye
Warm slowly into fission or fusion temperature, a collider of nanosecond proportions for you & me.

I drove and you sat shotgun although there was nobody threatening me or the stagecoach’s gold
We headed up the 49er highway from Tahoe down to El Dorado, Indian country unsettled Mi-wok
I am the notion without proportion, it’s the only calculus you need to now figure out the answer
To the unsolvable rhetorical equation of Faith being equal to Truth, cancel the rest of the dreamer.

Holy or sacred-paranormal, haunting of spirits on Mars and the moon, watchin’ the mellow yellow
No crashing & burning any more, universe is expanding a Big Bang, Harvey Wallbangers’ downlow
Why? Who knows. Someday we’ll know it all…including the fact that we’ll all know it someday
So your property winds up in the recycle & trash, no more questions, this means War, yesterday.

Mountains ain’t really moving but they are being enveloped in a swarm of salt water, Earth wobble
Happened every time since the origin of Earth’s original sin, pickin’ apple wisdom from a tiny tablet
Who could have imagined that someone knew the future that we didn’t, all our tangos clashed in it
Wrappers of Snickers & Milky Way are all we got left way down under the sea, it’s all over, She IT!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Mercredi, June XX 1st MMxxIII Anno Domini @ 711 PMPST

{ Drafted while crashin’ & burnin’ in the dream within a dream, now, why aren’t you here with me again? & jammin’ some @NewRadicals #SomeDayWellKnow link @ https://youtu.be/bDmA8qQKhMY }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)