#ricoSacto

Saturday, June 24, 2023

#SuccessAtFailure #BongBong #LoanMeADime #DropADime #Somebody @WARtheBand

DON’T BE SO, GOD, AM I GOOFY, YOU MOTHERS OF FATHERS  
(music 2 me ears)
I knew everything about some things and that was enough to launch my tiny retro rocket
Juiced up on rocket fuel and tequila and got hungry for more doe than I could ever, ever get
But I got it and got my itch scratched, didn’t even know I had one, lucky my nails cut it, son
But the blood came flowin’ out the capillaries and suddenly white man turned to crimson.

Beans and seeds to grow the things I eat to keep the meat movin’ along the timeline of funk
High or low it comes & goes without a peep, word in advance, no comms, silence my junk
Ain’t comin’ 'round anymore 'cause I can’t move so well, can’t scoot or drive wheels 2 or 4
But I’m still mindful of trash people make up & throw out in alley cans for the rats’ door.

Ready to accept the grief accompanying a grown up, young buck, ready to reproduce errors
Juice of DNA code to move closer to extinction's evolution into formless, stockyard shares
Dead animals, smashed, slit, pounded into flat burgers for a spit, a BBQ dream of extinction
Computing the needs & desirable wants of sweet nothings comin’ in my ears’ itchin’ skin.

Bull’s makin’ heights of confusion easy to climb, failure to launch moment, had to leave it
Behind or ahead, it didn’t matter, up, down, in, out, sooner, later, it came down to this here
That there was what it used to be before I was all grown up, grew up crazy in mindless fear
Of  boogeymen & great monsters who're bigger than humanity’s divinity, a bull’s scat skit.

Slower than a tortoise who looks slower than molasses & the & fleet footed hare, bunny hop
For once, comin’ in last because the odds were against me or they favored me, cosmic slop
All for the One & the one & only ain’t anywhere in sight, can’t see a thing, I see Nothing
It’s just absence all light, burnt atoms absolutely fallen, The Singularity, itself, idiot's king.

Brought a knife to a gunfight but I was bulletproof, nobody knew where I’d been, I'm gone
Never really was here & now, just some 208 bones of Chicago blood, need to bleed ‘til  dawn
Scratchin’ the itch now, keepin’ it goin’, it feels good when you slow down & fear the fool
From drinkin’ the gas that needs to move it or lose it, fueled up buck, hooked human drool.

More or less now, it’s nearly depleted & vacuumed up into quarks among us, academic fool
A fool fooling other soon-to-be fools, got in a jam, arrested, got a job, paid a tax & I’m cool
Beating the wife beaters before they touch daughters & sisters, not to mention all mothers
Riding my trike & charger up to the gate of a castle, threw down with guards, cut my side.

My baby wrote me a note to let me know where she was goin’ but she never went I can’t go
Dusted off my shelves & found the only love left over was all my own, all the cupboard Mo’
Keb’ scattin’ the mojo off of the frets, pickin’, grinnin’ gone back in the day to the original
Hug yourself, jump back and love yourself, it won’t hurt a bit, you can’t ever stop, aw Hell!

Screamin’ songs, scribblin’ words up & down the scale, A to EFG, flat sharps note flips
B flat's as thick as a dime’s change from a quarter dollar, all I got though, my melody y'all
Repeat over and over until the memory is grooved with movement of fingers & melody lips
I’ve ne'er been wrong yet I’ve been in error due to trust & blind faith, cancel culture ball.

Throwin’ a no hitter, perfect game, a shut out & serious ending to the origin of the mothers
What I call the train that has no idea where the engine's draggin’ it to, like you & the others
Stronger than fake mistakes I forgot to live with, I forgot the notes, forgot every single ruse
Began fresh like I’m innocent of guilt, do what I did, done what I done, hell It's the blues!

For the sake of absolute concrete comin’ into your face, fast, jumped off a rooftop onto cars
No wings, you can’t fly, can’t soar, can’t glide, just 32 feet per second per second downtown
On the concrete or the top of the parked SUV, imprinted my 208 bones, splattered my stars
That wasn’t it though, hit me with no way out, gotta start over from scratch, mind IS blown!
 
by
r j j stephan, i
c.  Samedhi, June XXIVth, MMXXIII A.D. @ 444 PMPST
{ Shifted out the Void while jammin’ to @Keb’Mo’ HITS link @ https://youtu.be/rykjK8TOzSs }

F I N I S

W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)