#ricoSacto

Sunday, June 18, 2023

#KickTheCanNow #HappyFathersDayYouMothers #RedSoloCup #Hootie

CASTING GLASS ASPERSIONS AT YOUR COUNTENANCE
If you ask me which you won’t, there’s more to this Live Evil than meets the naked eye
Meaning what’s backwards is a code that frontward is a warning to the lassie’s old guys
Feeling the suffering and queer pleasure, alternating between the black holes in the soul
Not my rubber soul, mine’s flexible like a cowboy ridin’ on cattle run, y’all rock & roll.

Bids on the contract form my wealth of experience and a mountain of fool’s gold, for real
As if I knew from my early childhood that I would die & disappear into thin air, it’s a deal
Tell everybody I know the Truth, accepted whether I like it or not, all above is as all below
Nothing is something more than everything, it’s beyond the good & evil commander blow,

All of it is for real, nothing is in the imagination of the cosmic slop all around the rock-hard
Nothing is ugly, so they say, what that means is that something’s ugly but it’s ‘not’ only you
All clear codes of Adam, Eve & the arrested, ‘sentenced’ to Hades, dog-damn snakebit rule
Don’t eat this, don’t go there, don’t be with what’s their name, the advice I will disregard.

I ain’t changing yet I always do every second I’m living above the ground, could be worse
There is a slim chance that Free Will means the power to manifest ideas by the willing force
Strong rocks, intense as a finger in a light socket, all ahead, you’re the main course, beaches
Landed in sand, alien tourists from another time in Space, can’t breathe oxygen, die bitches.

Being the force moving the bones I’m all in and all out of, it’s my privilege & sole appreciation
Of the facts of life my father didn’t tell me about, his father didn’t speak easy, fire chief of @AI
Intelligence isn’t artificial unless it’s embedded into a silicon valley’s code of a Tesla 3rd eye son
On the mainland for the duration, OM UMA & for a good night-day, now, I’ve gotta do the fly!

Rejuvenated reincarnation of a village of idiots in a cube of Rubic, infrared, white & blue blocked
There’s a way to kill the word of the buzz goin’ around, something about shame to shut them up
I would never do what I’ll never do, it’s a tautological nightmare ready to give up the holy ghost
You’ve no choice between good & evil, you are what evil is, live backwards,’ I’m indeed the most.

Sensational sickness caught a moment before death, made you forget to say that you were sorry
Beans and some other form of sustenance will kill the beast eventually, accidentally on purpose
Hootie Hoo Hoo, the joke was on me & it was on you too, funny how that comes with sound
It went around, it’s still goin’ around & it always will, well now, it’s clear, I really get around.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Dimanche, June 18th, 2023 Anno Domini @ 555 AMPST

#HappyFathersDaze ya mothers!  To my brothers & cousins!  #CountingENDS

{ Elaborate on this & that draft while jammin’ to #BluesBallads for 3 hours on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/gBFTwNBp3EQ }

FINIS

WWARD?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)