#ricoSacto

Monday, June 19, 2023

#TriplePlay #GrandSlam #SuddenDeathSCORE Yo #JOJO RIP

 
 ASSIMILATED PSEUDOLATINOS, OLE!
I see what you mean now that I’ve seen what you saw, that which she saw
Wonder never, no more about anything from dawn to dusk, it’s all lock jaw
On a queer far side of the moon or at the bottom of the barrel, Pablo Espan
Understood by everyone here and now but not by anyone without a godson.

Purpled blues that cannot exhibit the real things upon the wall, all shadows
Corrected because it all began incorrectly but we’ve run out of the whiteout
Invented by a Monkee's mother who cashed in on the formula, cover-it-up man
Nonsense and sensible things all in the same subset within the family of Man.

Join the #InCrowd or you’ll be left far behind on the far side with the Devo drops
World peace under the skirts of the modest nuns of the church’s high priest cops
Hitting all children because you got hit when you were a kid is unacceptable, true
Pitiful that you crawl, then scoot, walk, then run to the end of times with no clue.

Disapprove of everything and anything that I can see, smell, taste or touch, I hear
Vibrations within my skull above my other 200 bones gives me pause, I need a beer
Maybe a case or two, the binge won the race to return the keg for the deposit cash
In or out of school & hamburger joints, I say nothing and I see nothing, aye aye!

Categorically in a conundrum of being a body guard with a big smile on my face
As happy is a as happy does, I believe in magic underwater & above natural law
I’ve a need to bleed my blood out into the universe, almost impossible, just sayin’
High score won the game again, my triple play solo will never, ever be equal skin.

Hydrogen and oxygen were together & now are far apart, blood bleeds on fangs
Once or twice nothing happens but then I digress back to the safe place back, son
Not the house’s door between the apes, all monkeys and their chain gangs bangs
Boys and girls, be quiet, I have an announcement that means nothing to anyone.

Nobody and Nothing outside of me & you here & now, we’re on the same page
It won’t always be like this, in fact, not even for another hour, absorb the sage
Into your DNA where it’s locked into the program of bums, junkies & drifter ilk
So, therefore, let me summarize it, quit eatin’ cow meat & drinkin’ their milk.

If there’s no reversal of the offense, just keep up your penetrable defense a spell
Other goals to score for the extra points & a sudden death overtime from Hehl
Cry or laugh, you’re all gone man, come on man, God, get real, get TFOOH, see
All in the mind of an AI program I found in the trash can in the alley behind me.

I stood for nothing but I can’t stand for anything anyway, do the math, 1 + 1 = 2
Up or down, out or in, I know what I am, I am what I am & can’t stands no more
Just a Popeye opening scene, like the sailor or not, you gotta go by instinct pure
Or you’ll just go to pot & nobody will know to fire you up for a puff & deep toke.

Fur for the gentleman who played the good hunter JoJo the rabbit, it done died
Must have got the egg replicated during the dream sequence when we froze stiff
Impacted by the shock and awe of seeing strange bedfellows I got tucked under
Below the silk & satin satisfaction of sheets & cotton blankets, Holy woodpecker!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Lundi, June the 19th MMXXIII Anno Domini @ 444 PMPST

{ Failed to launch & failed again & again until I realized that this was the definition
of insanity, to repeat the identical behavior precisely and induce amnesia, irreversible memory
irretrievability & scat like that, still created in the key of B flat & transformed on this video for youTube
@ https://youtu.be/psXhttps://youtu.be/psXpnry9Mespnry9Mes #KennyChesney #TheBestOf }
F.I.N.I.S.
W.W.A.R.D.?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)