#ricoSacto

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

#AsOneForAMomentInTime #NotATwosome #TheNuge & #RunDMC #LosLonelyboys

I AM FIRED, SPIKES FLYIN’, CAPUT
Richard Joseph Stephan · Wednesday, November 13, 2019
------------- good grief -------------
Hey mamacita, que pasa? We gotta move fast because they’re comin’ after us, not you it’s me
Did some things and I can’t even tell you about them because those things, too horrible to see
I never wanted to lose your love so I knew, I just had to walk away to keep you safe, I am TNT
Could blow at any time ‘cause my bones got tweaked from 19 to 23, in cold wars with old me.

Got a rifle, gun, knife and a grenade, I love my country, I kill my enemy, God blessed my sins
I didn’t sneeze, just want to know that I’m forgiven for being lost in a warrior’s skin and bone
Like a bad dream or maybe it was a wet one, a cold one, funky cold Medina, blue blood buds
Form and substance made the first move and then I made mine, fired up all the rock engines.

Now we’re on the same page for the duration of the thought, it’ll come and it’ll go, that’s fat
For once or maybe for the last time, we think therefore we are, that may be true or bull scat
Nothing but a thing, jumpin’ in the clubs until I fly home to the crib and check out S.E.Cupp
Plans for the night and strikin’ out with four balls on the way home, fired, slidin’ spikes up.

I get the last word for fifty dollars and I’m payin’ or puttin’ it on my tab, hasta la vista baby
Don’t even try to move, I got you, I’m huggin’ and diggin’ you, can’t get bored with this action
I know it won’t last, it’ll be like a ship in the night, layin’ pipe in and out of the bay, just to win
Games of life, death, children, chicks and buddies, a linear speck of cosmic gold dust, All In.

Affection for me makes me yawn, I need the oxygen to process the suck of my exhaust CO2s
Nothing personal, it’s just what happened after the fright-scare of the monster in my room
I was about four and that’s the first and last time the gorillas from hell came to be my doom
I wasn’t foolin’ around, my job’s disintegrating smoked mirrors, beats of a scat load of blues.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. BLOVEMBER 14TH, 2019 A.D. @ 12:00 midnight, 12 o’clock high, I’m with the BAND!
{ drafted blastin’ #RockBox #HIT RunDMC https://youtu.be/WA-zaE6aevs on youTube }
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)