#ricoSacto

Friday, November 15, 2019

@KidRock @LosLonelyBoys #TheWho #ChineseAmericanCollusion @FrederickNietzche & MOI

WHICH FATTY’S MINE, GTFOOH!
Richard Joseph Stephan · Friday, November 15, 2019
------------ #EmotionalComponents ------------
Do whatever turns your motor on because the alternative is a junk yard destination, caput
You can dream of me right after you look up in the sky and see the full moon shinin’ afoot
We know, you and me are gonna be together while we’re alive, every life, every time, yep US
We walk side by side, you’ve got my #Six and I’ll defend your bones ‘til my last gasp of dust.

First day I caught your eye, you caught my eye, a night before I wished upon five fallin’ stars
I yelled out loud to the world, on a corner of Don Julio and Elkhorn, #DoesAnybodyNeedMe
Suddenly, I was directed to a hot date with a blind girl, thought she was blind, she had 20/20
Saw right through my veneer of cool and rock solid long-hair hippy dude, ready to work sexy!

Cut my hair off, shaved my beard, sent me off to use my philosophy degree in a egg shell pyre
Where the ego and superego reside with my 101 dalmatian spots of dark hair, where’s the fire
If I need to go into a burning building, it’s out of this world, come on with me, it’s hot though
Get ready to feel like your hair is on fire because it will be gone in a second, bald headed hot!

Apes like us, they don’t shave, males or females, therefore, where did nakedness evolve from?
Evolution and adaption should not allow naked apes to flourish without hair, without the fur
It appears, therefore, that we’ve come here without evolving into hairless apes, we’re cloned
By God or an alien group from outerspace somewhere, created from rock and mud, be boned!

Inside the cosmic egg or my mama’s there was only One, me and then suddenly, millions pop
Finding the narrow way to survive and use Time and Space to my advantage, I ignore the sins
Smokin’ bombs, rockin’ with Lynyrd Skynyrd, from Chicago to Seoul and returned to sender
Back in off-black without a beep, not a lick of streamin’ & shreddin’ axes, beatnik drummer!

Out of backwoods and the middle of a city ghetto, come out scattering when the sky rocks Ra
Like the rats out of their holes, lookin’ to see what’s goin’ on, is it food or a fight or just a fool
All three on a regular basis, in and out of my view, the third eye sees the invisible to the boys
Gotta be a main man who rocks the socks off of the fine little hotties, feel that back stage, Ga.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. SAMEDI, BLOVEMBER 15TH, 2019 A.D.
F.I.N.I.S.
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)