#ricoSacto

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

#Fundamental #Primal #SuperNova #RipEddieMoney

 #OHmama
H2O, JUZGADO & A HOOSEGOW *
Richard Joseph Stephan · Tuesday, November 12, 2019
------- #PenniesFromHeaven -------
Remember a possibility that you would escape the indenturism of parents and marshal law
Surviving whether we like it or not, the alternative is a permanent fall from grace, a deadhead
Not that bad if you don’t mind eyes wide open without seeing the light, sunburned skin raw
Stone blind habits, feeling for the home base place and moving set paces up and down ahead.

For no reason at all, words come up out of nowhere and push my hand to movin’ to and fro
With a pen or keyboard, phrases and sentences and paragraphs of pages later, no I gotta blow
Got a hot date with a fine lady that will never wait, not for me or anyone else, snooze you lose
It’s a stroke of luck that I’ve scored the homeruns in a hole, then I die, postmortem’s Nothing.

On an island full of sand because it’s a nodule on the Earth’s surface, above the waterline’s ice
Frozen and melted, ad infinitum, life lives in a one cell or multi cell organism, keepers of Sun
Within the DNA the explosion of the First Cause’s Big Bang is replicated, from my Day One
Morning I stuck my head into the mix, that was on down to the waterline alright, rolled dice.

Playin’ up and down the scales of drum and cymbal sounds, heartbeats, plucked my strings
Last breath is just a shout away no doubt, nothing personal, it is what it is so Sally lay down
What matters is the form, the form is the shape of things, animated or stationary, egg things
Round or oblong in form, magic replication of one cell, geometric progression of gold to own.

Value of the scarce commodity is thoroughly mythical, imaginary and the treasure of royalty
No pauper or working girl or boy will get anything more than daily bread and a deep state fee
Charged everything to the #Mastercard, #Visa or #AmexGold, I paid the wild balance for two
It took every penny I could scrape up with the two jobs and the novel royalties, #BookOfBlue.

I realized what I had years ago, I was told never to let go but to hold on loosely for control
Her daddy told me, my daddy told me, I call the old men daddy ‘cause their over 100 by now
Up in heaven or down in hades or somewhere in a Black Hole of their choice, now I gotta roll
Onto the end of the dream up and down inner space, where angels fear to go, my hoosegow!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. BLOVEMBER 12TH, 2019 A.D. @ 1:11 PM PST
{ drafted while jammin’ to some Leslie West Mountain #MississippiQueen on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/qFhM1XZsh6o }
  • “In Spanish, juzgado means "panel of judges, courtroom." The word is based on the Spanish past participle of juzgar, meaning "to judge," which itself was influenced by Latin judicare-a combination of jus, "right, law," and dicere, "to decide, say." When English speakers of the American West borrowed juzgado in the early 1900s, they recorded it the way they heard it: hoosegow. They also associated the word specifically with the jail that was usually in the same building as a courthouse. Today, hoosegow has become slang for any place of confinement for lawbreakers.” - LINK @ https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hoosegow
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)