#ricoSacto

Sunday, November 10, 2019

#CashMoney #RootOfAllEvil #LiveSpelledBackwardsIsEvil

LEGITIMATE OR NOT, SMOKE ONE
Richard Joseph Stephan · Sunday, November 10, 2019\
----------------  #winecrash -------------------
Me and my old girlfriends from way back in the day, they got in their mama’s purse for kicks
Too legit too quit the challenge when Goldie dared me to fire one up, just not cool, two chicks
Tellin’ me to smoke, smoke and smoke some more until I forgot I was at their house and died
Well, not really died but passed out like there was no tomorrow, then I ran DMC tricky, I lied.

On the streets or in the closets and churches, people talkin’ and walkin’ for nobody else but I
Me, myself and I always so tricky that neither ones knows the other’s here, there or anywhere
Gigs play by themselves with or without me, rockin’ around the clock, on or off the backstage
Y’all just trippin’ with the beat now, it’s a matter of Space and Time, 24/7, 52 weeks gift age.

Benefits don’t exist, the backseat is all you’re gonna get if you don’t change your ways, idiots
Little kiss or an innocent hug led to the feet flyin’ up in the air, now we walk and talk this way
Our mamas and daddies always knew we’d stop wettin’ the diapers and beggin’ for tater tots
Grade, High and State schools enculturated the little princesses and pretender kings of today.

Talkin’ and walkin’ the way the genome forces the will to power is all any of us can do, y’all
Monkeys pullin’ for each other on the vines or in the locked up compartments of lock and key
Where you can assume your collected scat will be when you get back from hunting for trouble
Jobs, paychecks, somebody else’s property, material form is a funky cold Medina, actionable.

Love potion overload and there’s a species extinction in the genome code, we sons of the dogs
Man’s best friend, this thing spelled god backward, BBQ ‘em, Oscar Meyers or sausaged hogs
Everything is nothing, I told my father, he said he couldn’t believe boogie shoes full of players
On my knees, beckoning smoke screens, woke on my back, girls laughin’ at my hot knickers!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Sunday BLOVEMBER 10TH, 2019 A.D. @ 4:44 PM PST
{ jam’d this out while listenin’ to a #HOLLOWEEN witch’s brew of #JackedJam The Staple Singers #IllTakeYouThere & HITS on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/Qsl4A9hZEto }
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)