#ricoSacto

Saturday, November 16, 2019

#CircleBack #ItsOverNow #CircleJerk #RainDown #WordUp @ACDC @CCR @ModRodStew #GetTheHehlOffTheTracks

A TRIP TO GHANA, #GA-DANGME
Richard Joseph Stephan · Saturday, November 16, 2019
------  #BeSpecific -----  E=mC2
I suppose nothing is infinite and the finite is all of this matter and energy light-speed
We’ve exchanged the life for the death of the dream, it appears to be over at the end
I suppose nothing is infinite and the finite is all of this matter and energy lightspeed
Domino effect of original innocence through The Struggle & #fakenews enlightenment.

Last to fall is very close to the first to have risen from the rocks and saltwater mud
Bums and gypsies evolved into the zoo keepers we are, insecticide to prevent plague
For the rats and roaches that carry on as if there’s no tomorrow, no heaven or hell
I mean like, #WTF is the matter with the creator of the matrix? Is this a Way to be?

Down a middle path from chaos to order and back around in a circular jerk off/on
Stress inside of you due to fear and loathing, it becomes load-heavy traffic of sons
And especially the daughters, sisters and mothers who have the XX code for MAN
Now a cell of acid and then suddenly, a linguistic, naked ape and a saga of dreamin’.

YOU, I will die, we’ll all move from this plane’s action to the Black Hole to come, eh
Imagine that you’ve just found out why life is so strange and now you know, go away
Forget you read it or that I said it or wrote it for you to say it, shout it out loud, faith!
Check fairy’s tales of millennia for the End Game, mouth agape, eyes wide open, fate.

Always was ready for the licks I’d take on the block, around the corners of the hoods
Then one day, I had a cosmic punch from out of nowhere, she looked at me to smile
I don’t know why the Cupid arrow had to come but it never wants to enter bull’s eye
Between my cow’s milk drinkin’ eyes, it shakes and rattles and rolls, I’m the azure sky.

by
r j j stephan, I
c. Saturday, Blovember 16th, 2019 A.D. 666.ST @ 6:32 AM PST
F.I.N.I.S.
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)