#ricoSacto

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

#DontBelieveMeForEver #BlameItOnLoveLust #ManIsNOTKind

#BlameItOnLove
 
LOVE STARTS WITH AN 'L' AND ENDS WITH AN 'E'
A dream within a cosmic malfunction of the Unknown, an Occult origin of our daddy's shelves
Where our fathers came for a second and caused this mess of the order of things themselves
Mamas feared the days we'd come unglued & give the the Earth itself it's due, runnin' dozens
From Mississippi to Peru, the pipeline of the golden triangle was complete, an isosceles' three.

Bunch of crunch and munch that eats through the mud and the cool breeze by my head blow
Inside the mind is nowhere to be found, the guy or the gal who made me, they are all gone
Never coming back that I will ever acknowledge, no reincarnated essence of Ma & Pa's song
Nothing but dead air & space between, like 'tween your own two ears & everyone you know.

Pink and aqua make it all a royal purple as the chiefs and queens prefer, an honor to be One
Many are the concocted philosophies of the Many, all done, begun as a daughter or a godson
Virgins from heaven are scrubbed and we've received the communion of the empty Void cup
No chalice of whining blood or communion bodies of God's daughters' all too human wisdom.

Age zero to a hundred, there you go again, one after the other, 20 people & 20 generation Id
Moved from one mind to another until the whole shebang passed out from asphyxiation, kid
My kids and yours all know nothing to begin with, just like all of us, they'll always know it too
Bigger than the microscopic nuclei that comprise the things, I sense, you sense a useless fool.

In and out of the country, I play country music and rock the socks off of my sweet darlin' girl
Written what it was I was thinkin' about when I was asleep in the dream last night, ah curls!
Hair to die for above a mind-set that knows me like my sister or mother, she's the One, pearls
Nothing better and nothing worse than thinkin' about being way gone without her, my world.

Funk inside of the race and you drop it all down to the bottom of the pit when Time comes in
To find what needs to be taken away from the preset and blown channels of Texican rock rolls
A Senorita living in Mexico or California just waiting for all of us to come in and find her, bam!
Goin' up and down my naked spine, expecting the happiness that's been here forever, a jam.

Gone long in the tooth & the ending of the story progresses from here to there yet, I will not
Won't be the One any longer, I will be None in my baggies & spats, my ducktail draggin' robot
Life of the tattoos on my legs, arms, back, chest and face, all of the ink for divine recollection
Of what the men and the mice forgot about, here today, gone tomorrow, free will, mortal sin.

Something to write and nothing to say, be the one who doesn't know anything, that I am One
Of movement and duplicating the DNA over and over again until perfection results from dung
It will sooner or later, in the treble or in the bass, music of how far heaven is from me, parsecs
One step beyond the last step is the next step into the menudo of playdough, it's all for #SEX.

by
r j j  stephan, I
c.  Mercredi, June XXXth, MCMXXI Anno Domini
{ Jammed to #KnuckleheadsSaloon #LosLonelyBoys @https://youtu.be/atuCez5DgeU }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)