#ricoSacto

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

LOS LONELY BOYS * SANTANA * SUPERNATURAL & SHAMAN * #ADOUMA


INSTRUMENTS OF LOVE. ROSE'S PHILOSOPHICAL ANOMALY
For the first and last time, the notes are clear from Do, Re, Mi to Fa, So, La & a rock sound
Ad infinitum, one and the same as the many...EYES in heaven can't see sound underground
From the topsoil to the core, this burned out sun called Earth is all we got left of my 3 sons
Wrinkles in your sleeve can't stop you from handing it over to the authority, one's hot buns.

Implication of taking a chance at the resolution of an irresolvable conflict, with the heat on
Hot and on the street of every city in America, don't know about the other six continents' sin
Therefore, don't ask me any questions and I'll tell you know lies, although come to think of it
Maybe I will and maybe I won't, it just depends on the whim of a moment that I see the light.

Sixteen to a hundred and six, I left everything I gained out on the street, what I got left, I need
Without y'all following me around as I gallop around the block with a hollow interior, I bleed
Dripping the effulgence of my indulgences owed to me by a power that is, not powers that be
Feeling of hopelessness and an inevitable nuclear option is the end of the line, just to be free.

You ain't gonna live forever either, don't chew know?  Just because you think you're so pretty?
Coming into the future from the past leaves one, single moment of a present unmoved mover
Everything in the game's rules and the point of the instruction is guidance to avoid the Void
Which is everywhere else but right in the source of Soul, Spirit, the Word, I am robot android.

Becoming one with a moment of one's personal conception of Oneness, a live facebook post
It's not because I said so, I'm just a messenger so do not nail me to wood or let the Squad fire
Meaning and incomprehensibility are what I'm talking 'bout, I get the last mumbled word, sire
Pilgrims and scientists cracked atomic fission & fusion, naming a father, son & one holy ghost.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Mardi, June 29th, 2021 Anno Domini @ 1500 hrs PST
{ Matter, Energy, me & with or without you, it's a matter of Time in Space, mortality with hope of immortality of a non-chemical body without DNA, you're kiddin' right?  Jammed this little ditty while listenin' to a bit of #Ozzy & the boys, @BlackSabbath #LiveInParis1970 on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/7rF2OSSDoMU }
F U B A R
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)