#ricoSacto

Sunday, June 27, 2021

#HeresLookinAtYou #DeepDarkLight

<3 DIMANCHE <3

SEVENTEEN PURPLE TULIPS IN A PARALLAX VERSE

From the heads to the feet, up and down the escalator to and from the stars above, a bent End
It's what I see & I'm blinded by the ultraviolet light not to mention the irritating sea of infrared
In any case actually in every single case without exceptions, y'all are already fried, way too high
It's not what I want as a person, in a place, messing with things other than me, cheese-apple pie.

Desire of the rocks underground and the empty skies above Ma Earth, absolute zero negativeness
Cancelling culture warriors who cringe & run to mama when the battle's afoot, smoked potheads
If you get what you want, it's what you needed to do while you were present, stay out the beds
Lying down or lying about the Truth, as it is, as it should be and always was, God almighty, Elvis!

Been up and down in the elevator, caught my foot in the door, broke my foot, my ankle smashed
Uncle James, sponsor of my confirmation in the Pope's school of my Pops, my daddio, my pal AL
Called me out from the bottom of the barrel where the rats lie & drink grapes without the wrath
Monkeys seeing whatever monkeys do and repeating the motion, ad infinitum, until death's bath.

Ones leftover who remain alive once your bucket's kicked will weep, rejoice & be happy far away
More than kilometers & parsecs to the Origin of animated atoms, cold souls of Cesarean mayday
Monkey business of the elite apes passing down the gold to leftover cyber punks without a clue
Ignorant and in full bliss mode, the monkeys fill in the blanks with fodder of their Mother's stew.

Now and then you're going to stop and smell the roses before they die and become aster dusted
A conglomerate of historical mayhem, atomic fission & fusion both below and above it all, busted
Jump over the hurdle, fall into the empty hole that you're in charge of, it's your hole, it's your fall
Bottomless pit below and above us, you & I will never cease falling down below, never stop, Y'all!

Huge wanderlust going down inside of the skull, contained but in dire straits of breaking the bind
A memory of what used to be and what it is not now, pushed the envelope to be opened to find
Empty promises of disappearing words, deaf to the sounds of guttural regurgitation, quiet Ones
There's no other left, words unspoken, unwritten, unread, unknown to the gods or my only sons.

Bears move in and out of the picnic grounds before the rats and squirrels get the word out, Lunch
Crumbs dropped from the lips of the mouth-breathers whose noses are stuck up & stuffed up too
Can't breathe, can't sniff or huff or get a scent of the matter, world dire straits don't confront me
Comin' in hot for a landing on the short runway of the carrier, I'm down, I'm One again, I am Out!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Dimanche, June 27th, 2021 Anno Domini @ 5:55 AMPST
{ Drafted in a liquid state, in a solid state of hoping & a gaseous state of California while jammin' to @TheSylistics #HITS #StoneLoveWithYou link @ https://youtu.be/XMAL-TRMZnE }
 

FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

   
#ABreakupMakeup
'5' Grand Daughters from Other mothers!  #EyesGotDown  #SpeciesSurvival

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)