#ricoSacto

Friday, July 02, 2021

#MyWayTheOnlyWay #TheWay #ToBeOrNotToBeTrue #ThatsLife #SINATRA @Frankie #Happy71stAnniversary Ma & Pa July 2nd, 1950 A.D. @ChrisJanson #BeerMe


 SHREDDIN' & KICKIN' UP DUST BELOW 5 CENT STARS
Got a wake up call the night before last, you remember what I had told you
It was a dream within a dream like the one you're havin' right now, booboo
Callin' me out & draggin' you right behind me to keep it cool, my sins to ban
Smokin' kills the fire, not impossible, why blame the burn for the fire, man?

Cracked nuts before I knew I had one, dreamin' in a dream again ad infinitum
Peculiar like my conception from the virgin's egg & the inseminator's scrotum
Finite boys and girls turned into morality & ethics enforcement for us to trace
Blue or black, either way it's all easy to trace by the tears on your & my face.

Screaming up & down the scales, drummin' skins of treetop wood, holy wind
Babies came from love and lust, admiration and jealousy of others' golden find
Babes in adult pampers, gettin' ready to become wasted in a valley, apple hill
Cannot make it up, the fiction is incredible, the Truth is forever unknown still.

Symbolic imbeciles and morons running the economic & political social Tea
Inherited systemic racism, blue blood inside runs red outside the skin's time
Sweet as a honey bee reject, a sting remains, I want no part of a fool's rhyme
Yes to the sunny days and the rain on the track that makes the slope slippery.

Off of the cliff you jump since there was nowhere else to go, had to fall down
It was a ring around the roses, you were my glass of wine, I was a shade tree
Monkeys get stung just like the rest of the apes, forms & matter unjustify Me
OK man, you get no nickel back when you're all washed up down by the river!
by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Vendredi, July 2nd, 1950-1954 Anno Domini @ 07:59 AMPST
{  Redacted from sister JoJo & mom Teri & pops Al & #1Bro Al Jr. #ALL4RIP & I flung this out the #Cosmos listenin' to @Nickelback #LiveAndLoud link @ https://youtu.be/j2t7nBsH83A }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)