#ricoSacto

Sunday, June 27, 2021

#EasyLikeSundayMorning #SureSoundsFunny #ImEasy @CHICAGOtheBAND

 
GODGHOSTS RODE ROAD CA 49 TO SR193, I'M CRYIN'
They didn't want to, they had to, to ride or not to ride on 2 wheels, a '70 mopar coffin cupcake
Even if you're the world's best rider on a Harley, an Indian or a BMW, you could lay it on down
When you least expect it, someone pulls out and cuts you off like you're not even there apeman
It's over when it's over but you never expect the next scoot to be your last, in or outta the Fubar.

Function of the calculus is to figure the relationship between me and the unknown All, the holy
Inside of my own mind, in my own head and not outside of my 208 bones, I'm the One & Only
Judgement calls are the gist of the existence, how to adapt & survive on a hostile planet of mugs
Wheels in the black space way above the Sirius clouds of unknowing, a spastic DNA flies on rugs.

Magic carpet rides ensue for as long as the insurance doesn't run out, some people die on the rug
Last wishes for some humans is to fall to one's ultimate extinction of consciousness, gone to sleep
When you're not conscious you cannot feel pain and suffering, only if the brain works, connected
But in a collision with the ground of being, descending at 32 feet per sec/sec, not to be, undead.

I loved that & you loved that, we all loved that thing, you know the thing itself, come on, aw hell
From One cell, from a God, our nuclear familia spurts from a Big Bang's DNA, rung freedom's bell
Unconscious sleeper, lying down and still alive in a coma without any doctor, nurse's MASH crew
Assimilation of the idiot with the genius and you produce Adam & Eve out of a Void, cosmic stew.

Histrionics aside, I've got to catch a few waves at Malibu in the AM, be up around 5 past amiga
Can't get the surf up until the dawn breaks or the sunset flakes, either way, in a state of OJ juice
Gods underwater life can't be seen from the surface, it's too deep for the philosophy of dementia
Forgot about the subjects & predicates that were passive/aggressive given assumptions, get loose.

Two wheels, 1200 cc's, full tank of petrol & my saddle full of me, myself & I ready to ride, to fly
Up to the top of the mountains of Sierra and back down to The Valley of fruit & nuts, for to die
The doctors say I should've become extinct before now, yet I've encroached upon gold, it's done
For lead to paradise turns to gold, a fly on the wall knows, God's ghosts' summer wind's all gone.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Dimanche, June 27th, 2021 Anno Domini @ 2:47 PMPST
{  Surf-jammin' to #BestOfOldiesButGoodiesClassicCollection @ https://youtu.be/naqqtuhHAyg }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?
#CONTENTSlove

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)