#ricoSacto

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

#Eye WillSayNothing #TheEyesHaveIt #TIME

STOLEN BLOODY TIME, EXTINCTION OF GOLD IDIOTS, MORONS & YO' MAMA
I got my shotgun and pistol out of the closet where the sun don't shine, cocked & fired
I had to hunt, I was hungry and thirsty but the blood and meat would suffice, I'm wired
Must have been something I ate, that's no joke folks, it ain't funny at all, don chu know?
Apes and worms, all that's left to recover the original sin, Eve's is gone, the snake blew.

Contents and the emptiness of the Void will keep you busy for a hundred years, maybe less
I go from zero to sixty in 8 seconds, I can run a mile in less than four minutes, I'm in a race
Against Time and Space and every face I see, every look I get from friends and strangers
Inside or outside of the dream, it's all One, I have no control & it's not my fault, blame her!

She gave me a bite of the apple, I didn't want it since I wasn't hungry for fruits of the loom
But I bit it anyway and now here I am, with you reading this sollioqey of star dirt's mothers
Yours and mine, dead or alive, they got us here and here we are now, makin' noise on hers
She hears it all, every word of it, sentences, paragraphs and the thesis of the Origin of Boom.

Sky is an illusion, it's what Space appears to be when you're blinded by the light of Sonny's sun
Dad of the walking, flying and burrowing, the creator of red and black dirt never left, I am One
Many are also the One, it's not my fault you became lost in Space, I found you in Time, now fly
Out of this world's two cents about your behavior and theoretical synopsis of why women cry!

Babies hurt the mothers when they're born in Space, some die & some live longer than the baby
All of them gave all of themselves for nine months, give or take, some had one & others so many
Some mothers had twelve or more, that was the wife of a man who got all twelve rolls in the hay
In bed or not, it all came out in the wash and we through it back in the trash, black or white lady.

Ends come to all, enjoyed the ride or not, it matters that you paid off Karma, good, bad or ugly
Apes and snakes moved the revolution & a Big Bang was the ultimate goal of subatomic sprees
Invisible wisps of wind without a First Cause, just the thing that happens when you spin around
Wobbling, passin' out & I've got no pulse left, bumps & grinds, species extinction is this sound...

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  September 28th, 2021 Anno Domini @ 1:11 AMPST
{ Jammed out of my noggin while listenin' to the @ChambersBrothers olden jam #TIME on youTube in an infinite loop link @ https://youtu.be/hIqwzQ7g-Cc }
FINIS  #CantYouSee?
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)