#ricoSacto

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

#TrippedOnACurb #KickedAnAssInMyMind #SpecialAmazingLostAngel #SilentTurbulance @AlanJacksonDay

HONEYMOON IN RED DIRT HERE, NOW, AN ITTY, BITTY MINUTE
Compared to tomorrow, today will be a cakewalk, my pickup truck bed's hard to sleep in, yet
Quenched my thirst & satiated appetite of the minions we're not related to, afar payday debt
Bonus here & there to sign on, to work overtime, to be the best employee, I'm so unknown
Nobody to take the 1st place of an efficient & self-aware worker, aspired to be One, top cat.

Kidnapped cats, taken from mothers paws, clueless yet an all too human malpractice, a Fall
Abandoned kids, scooped up by the mean streets and miscreants who inhabit curb gutters
Where the old and rich men and women pretend that locking doors makes guarding safe
Bad guys, like their mothers & fathers, bad guys, bad gals and infant apes in the city's mall.

Prejudging the future is a necessary condition for survival, fail and you'll reach extinction
Sons and daughters who were born under new and full moons, rule the roost until death
No choice other than to be caught for the infractions and isolated from the seventh son
Shorthanded and a dollar short, you want the seams sewn to disappear like stitches sin.

Scars & tattoos to cover up the many burns and skin malfunctions, holy bones of old hotrods
Imagination will suffice since there's no god here & now, nor there and then, a one gulity kid
Have your blind faith and your solid, unwavering belief that give you hope for a Love's bloods
Rising from the dead is a dream of the living since the fear of death is One, empty form of Id.

This game's all ovr in a blink of a third eye, blind man's bluff that I see everything but I can't
Born and raised in the darkness of the blazing light, the Truth be told, jumped out the swing
Fell down on the ground of being, got up and brushed myself off until I found another game
To play or not to play, it's simple when you figure out you knew it all the whole time, so lame.

Sisters divorced me because they couldn't handle the buckin' bronco's ride, wasn't easy, chit
Hard like the liquor I drank to get higher than the stratosphere, somewhere to forget about it
You and the facts of life, made love to you baby while I looked at your form, into your 2 eyes
I lived and learned about the joy and the pain, suffering the momentary pleasure of the skies.

Remember when we played blocks, tinker toys, trucks and dolls, played with tops and yoyo's
Mama and pops fed the fire, got me to be 70 and look at the gladness I've had, I remember it
When y'all paid to get me this trip from the cosmos, in labor and in love, I've got the tab, I pay
No doubt in my mind, nothing can stop my bones from eating, smokin' a salute!  I love Mary!
JESUS

by
r j j  stephan, i   #LetUsPray  #KicksMyArse
c.  Mercredi, September 29th, 2021 Anno Domini @ 4:44 AMPST
{ Opportunity knocked, poured something for me hard and strong!  So, drafted this while still asleep in the dream while listenin' to @AlanJackson rappin' WORD HITS #CountryboyRockin' @ https://youtu.be/UrI_KKeIMTU }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)