#ricoSacto

Friday, October 01, 2021

#DynamoPunchInTheSolarPlexis #TeamNobody #SpidersAndSnakes

LOVERS, KILLERS & HOT-DAMNED ENDS WORKED IT ALL OUT
Sorrow rivers form life that'll fade away soon, certain to be full of wasted jetlag's dazed pose
Fired and hired for no good reasons at all other than I'm a fool for your nylons, fine with hose
It's a miracle that I made it here and now without my thirteen year old, a new teenager selfie
Did what I could to waste away the days and nights without even trying, it was an easy trippy.

Bums and junkies let it all go away with the alcohol, dope and selective amnesia for the pains
Suffering a little and flyin' around the games people play, visiting a spell and then disappears
All of it, some of it, none of it is important as it seems when you still breathe and beat hearts
Into the plowshares and investments in the air's land and sea, Mother Earth of the high Arts.

Ape comes to mind, white ones, black ones, brown ones, yellow ones, red, white & blue ones
All of them come down from the airplanes & rockets that went up and never came down it
Pole to pole and coast to coast I can see & feel the moment, it's comin' and GD it, dead lives
I forgot that I dreamed all of this for the last 8 decades of days and nights, with all my wives.

Don't leave without knowing that just One of your parents had a good time conceiving you
Labored out mama put my feet on the ground, scooted, crawled, walked, a moment's blues
Ma & pa did the job, all I did was look like the product of the producers, now long gone too
Punks, bums & junkies who moved cars & bloody trailers over-the-road mirrors of COVid flu.

I got it, you get it & I gotta go, go, go because it's all runnin' out of the Time in this Space
Bleeding & leaking out of a holy hole in the atmosphere, breakin' up & breakin' to depart
208 bones from a code in DNA to a corpse in the box of formaldyhyde, my father's phart
Alcohol & junk have nothing at all on me, lovin' the One they all are, a dead book of Face.

Too far gone to find the Way to comebacks that mean a thing more than, all fade to black
Rockin' around in circles of jerks, freedom's all we want & need, ain't getting change back
Dead & gone from the git-go, one zygote on a host of 7th sons, quarterback barking plays
We had it together for a moment, a second later it passed us by, a glory day's #Yoyo gaze.
by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Vendredi, ROCKTOBER 1ST, 2021 Anno Domini @ 3:33 AMPST
{ Jammed out of the psyche @3 AM while listenin' to #WastedDaze @JohnMellencamp & @BruceSpringsteeen  link @ https://youtu.be/IQBYzna9n8A }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)