#ricoSacto

Friday, October 01, 2021

#LadiesAllInsaneInShambala #NOTED #NeverBeenToHeavenJustOklahoma #IDontRemember #ItDontMatterAnyways #JoyToTheWorldOfFishesInTheDeepBlueSea

 
LET US RIDE A SINGLE SEAT, NO SISSY SEAT, TO SHAMBALA'S TIGHT SQUEEZE

Nest empty of the zygotic divide of love birds and their ilk, parrots & canaries singin' songs
Some right, some wrong, others left & still the majority flank on the right, right the wrongs
Can never accomodate that notion in the violence of universal presence, it's a thing in a vial
Monopoly of the polygamy to procreate, one guy's progeny and nobody else's for survival.

Baked on red Earth, underneath some skin & bone, animated by an unconscious crush to be
More that you feel an obligation to restore confidence in the sector of DBA within holly balls
Which is where the word of nuts came from, are you nuts, are you nutty, a swift kick in the...
In the frying pan & in the boiling pot of water, I fake cuisine as if I'm a chef, menu downfalls.

The forks are centered, the tires are true to the engine's magnificent knucklehead motor hags
Maintenance required now and then less often because I carry my cycle tools in saddlebags
Birth of one's father and mother is essential to existence as I know it, I am the form of matter
Tinkered about recombination of black & blue genes, allele mutated DNA into prey of prayer.

At the altering of the sacrifice, give up your calf or goat or pig to be put upon the pyre, hot air
More than a human has the right to inhale, the air envelope of the monkey is all there is here
I wished 3 times that the facts of life should be:  enjoy the highway robbery, mask up for me
Pumped up for one disease that will kill me, living large on public dolemite, yo mama's free?

Nothing is free though, you ought to know that you & I've no idea what's goin' on o'er here
Blind faith in your being saved when you die, from death & disease of inorganic matter fear
All of it is academic, eating and drinking to live to be a hundred or more, survival's the key
Twisted in a keyhole, the lock & load, my hog slings high horsepower to asphalt, slams me.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  ROCKTOBER ONE, 2021 Anno Domini @ 3:33 PMPST
{ Cranked out of a mirror to the bizarro world of ancestral Supermen & Wonderwomen while listenin' to the #DelawareDestroyer on youTube link @  https://youtu.be/KDd7wBXTIRc & @ThreeDogNight #NeverBeenToEspanol link @ https://youtu.be/1mBfGylG6dY }

F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)