#ricoSacto

Friday, October 01, 2021

#Provider #Usurper = #ExtinctonOfSpecies

 
LIVER YOU THINK YOU ARE?  BLACKJAX, EXCUSE ME, YOU'RE A MORTAL HUMAN
Intercourse of the subjects and predicates precede the wisdom of the hand-me-down
A connundrum which has no explanation or solution, yet it's the priority one It will own
Black eyes got punched again, bloody nose this time a split lip, knocked me down on blows
Waiting for the payback that comes when it comes, could be now or never, who, he knows.

Back porch gettin' higher than the sycamore trees surroundin' my territory, an insider's job
Black powder gonna be inside my arm-guns, tattooed and fired up with the brown water hi
Perfection mounting before the annhilation of the whole shebang, Earth, moon, planets' sun
All one and the same when you look back on it, like it was before your conception deception.

Saints in cities are all gone, nothing and nobody to depend on sleepin' under the overpass' lid
Bad girls and bad guys willing to beat you and end your life, to keep their own, inferior DNA Id
In charge of nothing but the steps ahead or behind you are, other than that the fight's all over
Hung out 'til I got hung up on sharp spikes of a tree's limb, smacked horse ass, hung 'em high!

Don't get me wrong even though I pride myself on always being right, Being deceived by God
A tiny projection of an iconic shape, circle, triangle, square and the other sides, five to infinity
Ends and means conincide for the good of the One, when you're One, You're One, no denying
If you're not One, life will become more difficult with the pain & suffering, got fear & loathing.

Pour me 1 more for the road, straight up, no rocks, not kidding, no joke man, I'm drive home
If and when I get to the target of my aim, I'll dwell in and poke the bull's eye, when in Rome
Or Schenechtedy or Spokane, you must blend into the menudo, never stand out on a bender
It's good practice to remain in stealth 'til you can become invisible at your will, return sender.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  ROCKTOBER 1, 2021 ANNO DOMINI @ 6:66 PMPST
{ Jacked this #BlackPowder out the musket while listenin' to @EricChurch #JackDaniels link @ https://youtu.be/aYtt94iT2tU & #DrinkInMyHand in an infinite stegecoach loop on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/o3YCahylqVk }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)