#ricoSacto

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

#MusicalScalesRootsDeeperThanTheEnds #UraniumIsNothing #NothingLastsForever

URANIUM LASTS FOREVER 92 ELECTRONS MIXED UP IN A HATER'S STEW
It was a simple mind broken off from the almighty, just a chip off of the old block, some say sonny
What's a categorical imperative?  That's what she said & here's what I said about that there honey
You and I began in the fog of war, a tug between birth & abortion, no cruel cyberworld is ready yet
For One supernova comes prematurely, after that first Big Bang, all over a reverse counterevolution.

Incapable of sleeping & dreaming while wide awake, I can't see the forest through trees, so, so
This x-ray vision has no function other than looking through the matters at hand, to the hambone
Seattle to Miami, Bangor to San Diego, the Way is narrow and your mind is empty, ruby red rover
Monkey has been groomed for the life after death, pray to the gods, to Ala or the blue moon river.

Complete annhilation of seven continents and obliteration of the seven seas, it's not subatomic
Monks & priests help nobody but their holy infant selves, all hell's broken loose, Adam's a hick
Racists or the New World Order of some of the mutant humans without a clear vision of cream
Up above or down six feet below the ground of our being here and now, for the people sceams.

Cracked up and moving to and fro without any purpose for the End of the show's movie, I'm nuts
It's in my DNA, all of my grandfathers and grandmothers were thoroughly out of their mind ruts
Medicated until their last breath, in or out of cowboy pain in the boots, almighty gods all set free
Not here and I'm not there either, don't bother to look, you hear me, I smell the taste I feel in me.

Young timers all alone without wisdom's treat to past errors of fathers, stepmothers and sisters' sons
It'll all fade in The End, it'll be fine y'all no worries, I know you know the reason we live, sticky buns
Amazing swimmin' among the black stars to return from Void, no finishing nails or pointed thorns
On the tree of life, the silence is deafening, nobody is there but me, myself & I, all zytogitc unborns.

by
r j j  stephan, i
 c.  #Mardi, September 28th, 2021 Anno Domini @ 1:11 PMPST
{  Dropped the ball I didn't even know I had & drafted this epic slice of life while listenin' to @MorganWallen #HITS @ https://youtu.be/FjBp30kjzTc & @LukeBryant #OneMargarita link @ https://youtu.be/YEq-cvq_cK4 & #TheWayITalk @ https://youtu.be/pbKM-6k2cHg  }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?
 
URANIUM - "Uranium is a silvery-white metallic chemical element in the periodic table, with atomic number 92. It is assigned the chemical symbol U. A uranium atom has 92 protons and 92 electrons, of which 6 are valence electrons. Uranium has the highest atomic weight (19 kg m) of all naturally occurring elements."

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)