#ricoSacto

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

#InnerChillsWhenMyEyesLostYourSignal #OhMyGodThatFeelsLikeChit #GONE @MontgomeryGentry

PILES OF MAGIC LOVE, A KISS & A WORLD SERIES OF NO BALLS AT ALL
I willed to be a follower of nobody but pops, he died light in a tower, loved all my girls
All dressed in white, red, black & blue for me & you, lookin' as fine as fine could be, her
It all comes out in the wash, a manner of speakin' if you use enough of a Tide powerin'
Love or neutrality won't work today, didn't work yesterday & it won't tomorrow either.

Pumped up like a dirrigible balloon gettin' ready to fly as high as the sandbags allowed
Knowing nothing new but the old days of our mothers and fathers long ago gone away
Still the sun shines, Earth spins & wobbles in a circular jerk-off, alone in dead air Space
Stillborn because there's no other way to be born any longer, it's never easy bein' Man.

It's what it is regardless of the desire of the wise and lovely, makin' the species survive
Sweeter the kiss and the glance gives the edge over the others, my kinda girl love alive
Knocked me off me feet and it looks like she's good enough to eat but that'd be naive
Man oh man, I love that lady & without her I'd cry like my uncle Romeo, rest of my life.

I know your ma & pa told you not to use your magic but you used it on me, farm anima
Didn't know how lucky I was 'til the accident of being in the right place at the right time
I saw you & you saw me, then you left me alone because I'm quite-a assed-hole rhyme
Can't stop a minute, I'm not a product of my perfectly adapted parents, I am my karma.

Biblioteque & bibles with the words of wisdom, the end of the End comes, it's all over
Anyway you can stop the crazy mind that reads words and thinks they comprehend It
The dream can't be the freak of nature that it seems to be at first glance's descendent
Of first cause the DNA & RNA evolved out of the Void's nothingness, a loving event.

OK, we're alone or not, bottom line is, we probably have adversary-like extraterrestrial
The time is now in this space in this universe, hold on to the idiots like the morons did
It's nothing personal but it's the variable that will end the species' survival cability ball
Without predators, only viral disease without a cure will end procreation Super Ego Id.

A fact of life has not been told to any of my father's grandfathers nor to me from any
Words well read and the valued meaning of the secrets untold to the masses, it's gold
Precious and in demand for the heavy metal that is the essence of stardust, one's many
Imagination & the grit of staying in the moving groove until the grave captures the old.

A galactic transportation of displacing Time & Space in a warp two dematerialization
Then a redoposit of the burned out dysfunction called super nova, a kisser of voidness
Simple men and wise women formed this philosophical connundrum, all dead bygones
We're left alone with the rumors, propaganda & faithful committments to dead bones.

Died on a cross or thrown off of a cliff, there's been lots of murdered punks God's got
Sideways maybe but at least I'm throwin' my heat, just meet the ball on a sweet spot
You'll feel it sinkin', too bad it was so fast, should've sunk or curved, oh yes sir please
Honeysuckle & honey bees comin' thru lookin' for shade trees & Louisiana iced teas.

Ends come & when they're all gone, you'll be too, like you've never even begun to sing
Remember how that was?  Of course not & you won't think about life after mama's fit
I wish you would, really I do, you can say if my havin' fun affects the whole world's chit
Only you matter darlin', nothing else, if it did, a side of whiskey would be my Nothing.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  ROCKTOBER XXVIIth, MMXXI Anno Domini @ 5:55 PMPST
{ Jammed while listenin' to @CurtisMayfield #BackToTheWorld on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/g2udbdAmdkc & @Smokey_Robinson #HITS link @ https://youtu.be/URHs5anYDv8 }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)