#ricoSacto

Friday, October 29, 2021

#Love #Life #Happiness #Madonna #MotherOfGods @TheRollingStones #NeverBeTheSaintOfMe #FellOutTheSky #HeavenNeverHelpedMe #SANTANA @Carlos_Santana #Devadip


LIVING IT UP IN A GROOVE OF SAINTED SINNERS, INFINITY'S DUNK FUNK
Figuratively speaking I am not the One you've been looking for, yet I am what it is, ergo I am
It's not what you think, that if I am that you are not, we all are, I am the one called 7th son
Firstborn and stillborn, a human boy who would inseminate the human girl's First Cause ram
Deep inside the holy womb, deeper than the bottom of the sea near the Earth's core, our sun.

Without it we die, with it we cry & then die for no good reason at all other than just caused chit
I've got a lot of witnesses comin' in and out of my life, from Zeus, Isis, Jehovah, old God damns it
Babies live to get old and die, some make it until they start to cry & some wine down to the grave
Stickin' their boney arms up above the ground, hung over, down & out, needing a hit of the slave.

Monkeys shining in the darkness and the glory is within the 208 bones, they began in a beef stew
Cosmic dream lasting forever & another day after you die, lookin' in the out door & it's all gone
Drunken sailors and high airmen together make love & war the same way, battle axes are drawn
Swords & knives sharpened to slice bloody wounds of bullets in two, missed one, now I'm so blue.

Between the highness and underground, I'm just a sad boy lookin' for a happy girl who's funny
No gloom in the end with the curtains drawn, angels keep me safe and warm, wings of the sun
Came around in '51 & partied with the right and wrong crowd, crowned me chief of the crew
Absent without leave but I wear my heart out on my sleeve, it's all about the Benjamins & me.

Life goes on & on with or without you & me, it's a crack up to take a leap of faith into an abyss
But when you bottom out & The Ends are seen right up front, it all begins the fun again, clueless
As if you & I never experienced life before this time in Space's Time, maybe it's a 1st & only one
Recall the faces you've known from gramma to mama to ma Earth & the minions, walkin' bone.

Like you can't be kicked in the shin and feel the trauma of limping to avoid the pain I never suffer
Swingin' wide-winged girl singin' words to let the days go by & watch the girl cry, it's form-matter
My daughter, sister, mother & girlfriends, allstar humane women, drunk on vino, a forbidden fruit
Haunt my house and scare the daylights out of the nightmares, matter & energy form, let's scoot!

Bees sting if they must but they die without getting a point, live & then die for nothing's show biz
Something would be better but it ain't gonna be a necessary condition for drinkin' the Slo-gin fizz
There is no way it means more than that this conscious life of starlight is pleasure & busted moot
Whether hands are in pockets or spaces, heavenly body-spirits loaded with matter, it's a hot boot.

by
r j j  stephan, I
c.  ROCKTOBER XXIXth, MMXXI Anno Domini @ 3:33 AMPST
{ Created out of nothing but #TheImmaculateCollection of @Madonna link youTube @ https://youtu.be/UstnMc__m54 }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)