#ricoSacto

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

#ASpinningAdoration #JustGTFOOH #GodIsGood #NoGodIsBad #InfiniteLoveBobMarley @ZiggyMarley @WARtheBand #DreamsNeverOver


POUNDED SAND ON MY CAMEL & MY VERY EYES, I ADORE THIS ROCK'S  FANTASY
Distance your sorry hind end from the nature of the beast & you'll be the fire of the One spirit
Meaning unknown except the algebra and geometry of the feeeling, when you ride like the wind, 
You're gonna keep movin' with or without a gun or knife in your hands, monkeys fight but I say
Ask any of your dead ancestral line, just can't get enough of IT, a naked ape just froze one day.

I don't believe that riding like the wind will be the end all of the tour of my duty, I deflated a ball
So I could get more grips on the balls, I held the balls in my vice grip and my receivers knew it all
Records are made to be broken & what you don't know is that Babe Ruth's homers juiced history
Now, Tom Brady's legacy will be more TD's thrown than say Joe Montana or Bob Greise yet, I see.

These things come on to the stage of perceptive consciousness without any warning, no stopping
The only function of the infinite that is responsible for the creation of the finite, is to be One only
Angry about anger and why you're angry at all, because of your early childhood abuse at a whim
Grades from one to sixteen made all the difference in this equation, comes down to one trinity.

Taken for granted like you do or someone like you does, it appears there's nothing like karma, sons
But there It is. it's invisible faithful intent to form random matter, in a preconceived configuration
Haunted everyday but holloween when nothing matters but scaring the fearful, rotting eye teeth
For the dentists who have graduated to repair an all too human way of mastication in Hades' feet.

Pulled 'em all out & replaced 'em with wood, then acrylic likenesses, a perfection only lord knows
Getting the lips of the face to smile means you're neither threat nor asset to the disasters blows
Flowers giving you joy 'cause you're out of yo' snoopy dog mind, all in goose & gander low blows
With a fly on the wall you snap a swat and it lives another day, comin' close to your maggot toes.

Independence day or the night freedom gets taken away as if it's someone else's property, not I
Neither is it yours or your family or friends, talking nobody that breathes air has any pie in the sky
Rage at the machine and the words out of my pie hole won't do the trick, no retribution I can be
Above & below my thunder condition, all too human it is, come & take them, Thor's #MolonLabe.

Spartans you ain't gettin' thunderstruck again, no way to give up your weapons when you're alive
Swords & knives are the means to the ends we all seek, fire & wind will assist the bees in the hive
Common denominator is a One, all else is 'x' as variable numerator. a One to heaven's main gate
Thunder and lightening all with a fly on the wall, watchin' nothing but you doin' a fly by too late.

by
r j j  stepha, i
c.  ROCKTOBER XXVIIth, MMXXI Anno Domini @0629 hours, Mercredi mon Dieu
{ #OutOfMyColdDeadHands, #ComeAndTakeThem, defiantly @Matchbox20 @NewRadicals & that ilk, jammin' 'fore & aft', above & below cosmic debris while jammin' my favorite noises into my noggin, link @ https://youtu.be/v2AC41dglnM wanted to take you for granted for certain @ https://youtu.be/t2rsf8SiMJY  }
#MolonLabeSonny
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?  #Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)