#ricoSacto

Monday, October 25, 2021

#SpidersOnAnAllNighter #XrayGauranteedToLookWithin #KickedMyOwnArseIn

WHAT IS HIP?  A RAMBLING FOOL!

For one thing, this is not what it appears to be, this is the form not the essence of Id’s It

Subtraction of the addition to multiply the division is all we can do, y’all get to go, Exit

This room and the house’s floors, walls and ceiling, basement and top shelf, two by twos

For no reason or for any reason, the Earth continues the rocks-a-rollin’ under the blues.


All the way under the whole shebang, there’s nothing but the air and space of the hot womb

Empty of atoms and without the babies of Eve, interstellar Void is the gyst of the grim tomb

Where the mothers’ fathers lie under soil and grass, in an aluminum room with no bunkbed

Cannot get out no matter how you try, full of formaldyhyde anyway, hard to live deadhead.


Who knew what nobody ever could fathom, that God was the Gold, all mystery is all of that

Last calls for alcohol over here by the heavenly bar of stars and empty thirteen stripes of fat

Very large people eating all of the fried food, candy sticks for stupid kids, lickin’ it, my food

Throwin’ the projectile to a bull’s eye where nothing ever goes alone, woke up with wood.


Wondering why we’re all here and now, or maybe we know why we’re here, to live to die

Like all the food we eat that was alive before it died, same for us except we’ve not been ate

It’s a Game of Life, survival and extension of the breathing, heart beating to the unholy finale

No ma or pa ready to help you kill the thing itself, suicide, free choice, God’s dead in Tripoli.


Hopelessness for  hapless minions, babies, innocent teens and DNA denizens, that’s cruel see

Compare this to the alternative, heaven haven or hades of the burn, stayin’ alive, Dogod folly

If not you then who will carry on the species’ genome, don’t worry just to be so dang happy

Worry more and feel the sadness & the gloom of being dead in a tomb, rocks don’t roll, see?


I spun the tops and the yoyo’s with nowhere else to go but down in a street, in the yard hole

I walked the dog and rocked the baby in the cradle for maybe two minutes, into a rubber soul

Boys clubs and paper routes, music lessons, preschool onto college, I enculturated fake blood

For the Time and Space allowed, it’s all you can and that’s Be The Ball, I’m Earth’s Manhood.


In a few short days and nights, you and I will move on to the end of the line, nobody to care

Out of our hands, this is all that it is, a moment in Time to see what nothing looks like to me

Then report back to noone but me because I am all that I am and all of that but I don’t care

I beat snakeskin in a Void of Nothing, don’t tell me What IT Is, smoked blunts of it’s not fair!

by

r j j  stephan, i

 c.  August 3rd, 2019 A.D. @ 12:12 A.M. PST Saturday, my day, all mine!

{ drafted while listenin’ to the mighty Towerofpower.ca #WhatIsHip & HITS on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/SN8pWdZhVaM }

F I N I S

W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)