#ricoSacto

Thursday, October 28, 2021

#LosLonelyBoys #GoodVibes #TrippinUntilTheEnding @CheechAndChong #SickIsSoGood

WANNA MAKE SPIRIT MATTER, COME & TAKE 'EM ON DOWN TO MY RIVERBED
It's a matter of fact, my darlin' so don't cry, it all turns out in the end, it is what it is, so
Shreddin' the frets & smokin' up the E-strings just because you can, one's CoVid's in vitro
He tried his best to qualify me to read the E's, F's, G's, A's, B's, C's & D's sharpened flats
Pinch me to see if I'm awake, don't kick me in the shin, under a table down with manbats.

One or two octaves with chord progression & regression in One, prime cosmic pea soup
Chaos and order in geometry and calculus, assuming the algebra & arithmatic holy loop
Getting the thing itself by the actual balls, the functional reproductive organ, a womb
Not the insemination nor the momentary orgasmic dysfunction, that ain't love's tomb.

What it is can't be recollected by any of the living, only the dead know for certain, it's done
From the origin to the destination, the trip you & I didn't plan but animated just for the fun
Of mice and men and the other forms of bacteria and viruses, it's all One, shot no deputy son
Not my thing or anything like it, I'm a respectful example of the citizen with lawmen as kin.

Still in the early years of my troublemaking, before, during or after honor & duty Air Force tours
It's clearly the only reason I survived the past 69 year ordeals, just lucky & favored cool Spirits
My kin who moved the angelic body of the Void into an imaginary, a tone of First Cause detours
Plucked out the vacuum where angels actually #signed to go, too loud for all too human digits.

Monster speakers with towers of power punching woofers & tweeters with electronic stimuli
Making love to nobody but you, because there's nobody quite like me, copycats?  Yes, never I
Originally the sinner who was sorry but kept repeating the same violation, lost a higher crime
Mother & father came & now gone, left pure DNA to make more of them, agony's wasted time.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  ROCKTOBER XXVIIIth, MMXXI Anno Domini @ 5:55 PMPST
{ Cracked this out the skull whuile listenin' to @Eric_Clapton #LiveAtMontreauxJazzFest '86 @Switzerland link @ https://youtu.be/MQrxeTD_BEM #WahWah too!   & @SPIRIT #IGotALineOnYouBab link @ https://youtu.be/PsuleDJtAkI }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)