#ricoSacto

Sunday, October 24, 2021

#IFoundSomebodyToLove #SolidJive #AmorphousBangBang #JustJumpAndJive #JiveTalkin'Mothers #GotsTheGoods #GitSome #FoolsCantFoolFools #FoodForYourThought


EYES AIN'T WIDE OPEN, ONE UNSEEN MUSE IS SOMEBODY TO LOVE ME, 'ENDS'
Twist one up sister and we'll offer some smoke up to the gods who roam
The Sisteen chapel from Italia where my kin raised my ancestors, Palermo
On the Mediteranean blue sea where the dead & buried bones sink it in
Way down to the bottom of the H2O where no sunlight ever shines, a din.

Myopia gets me through the days and nights with or without you, yes I do
Gettin' some hitch in my get-along but I can still limp better than you run it
Human race isn't the place you want to go if you're not hungriest for funds
Cause is in Effect & if you don't win, someone else will, survival of fit ones.

Hangman's tree is there but the executioner is blindfolded & all hung up
On the limbs of the tree or the gallows, it helps to have some trees left
No worries, we'll gas or electrocute the devil or the man, maybe a lady
Throw them off of the cliff into the ravine, tumbled down hot and holy.

I was seduced into service, serving somebody by gods or mankind's sign
Funny as a heart attack on your better half's ticker, a valve dead, benign
Nothing flowing and the dust is settling on crimes of punishment tic-tocky
Freaks from underground and higher than the kites fly, servin' somebody.

Crossed a few rivers but the last one, I got caught in the relentless current
Standing on the riverside's pebbles and stones, I looked up & lost my feet
Couldn't see it coming but when it's over it's over, that is the final ending
Of mankind's best kept secret, ignorant Ho takes 1 last look around Thing.

No way to turn back to the beginning's future started, a phart in the wind
On or off of the common ground of The States or the outhouses of a kind
Where all leaders grow babies into warriors or stoned junkies who'd kill it
Success at the end, ran up the walls with somebody to love, love this chit!

Rhumba with me & you, all things themselves cure everything with a puff
Smokin' burning hot leaves 'til the medicine arrives to soothe savage dust
Ran up a wall but didn't take the fall to the empty void of a fire pit's duff
Slicker steps on a dance floor can't be found, I'm old & in the way, I lust.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  DIMANCHE, ROCKTOBER XXIVth, MMXXI Anno Domini @ 4:44 AMPST
{  Jammed this outta nowhere listenin' to @Jesse_Winchester #RhumbaMan in a loop link @ https://youtu.be/lCjdvLbJcp8?list=RDMM & @Nicolette_Larson #RhumbaGirl link @ https://youtu.be/OeC18hlX1p4  }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)