#ricoSacto

Monday, August 29, 2022

#BurntOfferings #GoddessDamsOverhead #MeetLevin #DrStranglove #Armstrong_GettyRadioShow

CHILLIN' & BEING DRILLED, ONE'S ALREADY ANNHILATED 
Attacked by the good, the bad & the exceptionally ugly as a harbinger of One's rotten death
If you're not food to eat, your entire self will not be recollected by anybody at all ever again
It ain't your fault but I and everybody else will blame you for everything under the holy sun
Just because you're here and now is enough to thrust you into a psycho's motorhead breath.

Particular individual will recall nothing at all afterlife, brain & mind dead and gone too
Neither your friends and enemies nor any aquaintance at all will pay your debt to You
True self within your brain matter, firing your neurons to reveal a cerebral anomalies
Gun powder invented by the magicians and wizards for the fire crackers & TNT sorties.

Dialed in, hunger for the mind's empty hole within, murky water allows it, perrenial Truth
Hidden from uninitiated shippers & K-mart shoppers, there's a holy grail in a wisdom tooth
Pouring over the cliff of Ends as a waterfall will do, landing into a pool of gas' liquidity form
Allowing the higher than mountains and lower than the bottom of the Deep, cosmic worm.

Sanction all the negative and the positive charges, neutralize the protons and electronic Id
All one and the same since it's One for all in the finale, a rest to get back to after a blitzkrieg
Forever friends & foes won't care, it's not their world or concern to be woke to, what I did
What I said & who can prove that I've said anything, pledged nothing as nobody, it's so big.

Interested in your rates, your Time in Space and everything that goes along with the 'finds'
Of me, you & everybody else, dead, alive or to be or not to be, depending on abort winds
Survival of the species and the annhilation of the species have a reality, check kiss my foot
Find it before it finds you, you'll at least know the Truth before it's all lost, forever, caput!

Narrating to the deaf and dumb can be frustrating but it's better than being a silent buzz
In your and my head, not a joke but a buzzing bug, a high pitched drone, implanted fuzz
Getting ready to watch the hearing, to see what you & I heard, recollect a forgotten blow
Hitting the head, bumping the noggin, smashing the skull, breakin' the mindful window.

By the grace of the unknown gods & luck of the draw, poker, pinnochle game turns blue
As if everyone else is a loser of the game, it's sad but true, Tobiko roe flyin' fish in a can
Which is me, myself & I, all of us are responsible for obligated oaths to powers that be
Promised to watch it all 24/7/365 and never give up the ship, protect the queen's crew.

Trustworthy me, loyal  I am, cheerful very often, helpful if deserved, kind always as I am
Learned of the wisdom and knowledge, broke it all down to the fundamental ecosystem
Covered the blankets with the wool of sheep and cotton of the bol weevils, blood of Zen
Flowing from the ground up to the head's conscious experience, complete confidence sin.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Lundi, August XXIXth, MMXXII Anno Domini @ 0606 AMPST
{ Drafted as I recover from #HijackMyCatConvertor while jammin' to #LibertyAndLevin link @ https://youtu.be/yHxwlmA3QB0 }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)