#ricoSacto

Sunday, August 28, 2022

#DeathsTooShort #LifesTooLongFellow #ShortLifeLongFaces

HEART IN SAND, ON MAUI WOW, A 420 MAGIC SPELL, SHORT LIFE, BRIEF DANCE, A HIGH 'D' HO'

Dancin' up a storm as if you've got the power of the Earth's random four winds
But you're just surfin' with the aliens who came and left without spoken words
Dings in my body, borrowed some time on those imperfections, now I'm so fine
From dawn until dusk, I'm rollin' with the conscious stream, in the hot pipeline.

Tunnels beneath the mass of duos and trios in quadrophonic pickin' of axe keys
A, B or C, maybe D, E, F or G keys, both sharp & flat, it's a natural tooth freeze
Songs to swell or shrink all misery twixt pangs of the momentary pleasure quest
All there is between here and heaven is all I'm gonna get, neither more nor less.

Fierce as hungry animals are when food smells as cooked blood & bones to eat
Burnt until every bacteria terminated it's life in the overheat, safer than a treat
Fruit, nuts, grounded, liquidated, reformed into cake & cookies' stone mud ball
Meaning of the mind leaving the body, entering the Void, bow your heads y'all.

Cold and far away for weeks or months then returning with perfect grim reaping
Scooping up the scapegoats and the unrepented fools who run the show, sewing
Finished up the revelation with the invisible angels, we blame it all on high fives
From the first fist fight between Good & Bad until today, we knew Evil was alive.

Covered the plantation of higher elevational botanicals, science leads to it All
To the end of the road where there is nowhere to hang my hat, it's all in A game
Of the mice and men and the A-team, evolved DNA before eaten by a carnivore
Finish line drawn behind me where I'll never look backward, said & done, adore.

Murder and natural organic failure or a hypothetical rant about unsteady powers
So high we can never, ever fly up there where there ain't a ounce of high ground
Monkeys solving the problems of the dimwitted and feeble, sons of My mothers
Bored for a minute looking deep into your eyes even if Words are without sound.

#HairOfTheDog I blame on everybody but me, all I want to do is wet my whistle
I ain't no whistle blower but I did have a mother, AWOL from the bambino mill
She had the kids cry & die, she had the itch but no conception twisted into a ball
That the old & young all agree, suffering ain't no justice, wisdom honor for us all.

Flyin above a #420 cloud of unknowing, before the tightrope wire began to fray
I thought it was always you who sucked like gravity but I was so wrong, did I say
By the spell of my Ego & the Id who's bug life is fly fishin' for afterLife's ala spirit
All for the love of iron crosses' divine senses, tiny pinhead's 2 hands, I Love Dirt.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Dimanche, August XXVIIIth, MMXXII Anno Domini @ 1111 AMPST
{ Drafted while jammin' to link of  @DianeBirch & @DarylHall @DarylsHouse https://youtu.be/9LldYz2M8h8 }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?
 
#SignalSinclair*
@31Flavors #WorldClassChocolate #420 & infinity's quadratic equations . . . + or - b squared times 4 ac/dc 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)