#ricoSacto

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

#EyesWontGitFooledAgain #TheWHO #MoneyForNothingGrabbed

WHO KNOWS THE ROLLS, I USED TO *

Nobody knows which day is the last one you get to puffed dragons
Meaning nothing to young men and women full of IT, wonderment
Knowing what will be known doesn't help until seven final seconds
Mighty mice and weakling descendants of humanity & the ilk sins.

You don't know like I know, even if you do know, I don't care a bit
It's a misnomer that there's something that matters to me, as if chit
Isn't all there is, alpha to omega on the line, cubed in the quadrants
Universal suck of gravity into the theoretical black hole's chit rants.

Honey and sugar get you in the corpse mode, dead bees lead to me
Stung as if I'm the pollen to be moved from flower to bud, I am free
Nothing to stop me because only Nothing can, it's all something else
Blind faith to believe me, proof's impossible amid improbable hells.

Let this thought go in one of your proverbial ears & out the other
Begin crying about the light invading the darkness you've spawned
Forefathers dead and gone, foremothers still letting the DNA be It
There it is, acid, gas, liquidated solid, compress, Gravity's collapse.

Dead seas washed the dirty faces, desalinated the liquidated matter
Watch the gas until it disappears in the cloud mutilation of a Mind
Think first about Conception of YOU, FATHER, SON, GHOST & NOW
Why?  No reason, no rhyme, ambivilent & apathetic no more, POW!

Out of your personal control to animate the soul within your bones
Just as going to sleep is out of your control, you can delay it alone
Until the brain's medula oblongata pulls your window shades down
Eye lids closed, unconscious mind out as the flicked switch, Clown!
* Premature injection

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Mardi, August XXXth, MMXXII Anno Domini @911 AMPST
*FBI had the Laptop*

{ Drafted inside of an MRI tube prior to entering the magnetism hole, actually still at my desk's laptop doin' the Do-Si-Do before I take a pill for the #GodSmack & listenin' to the mighty https://www.armstrongandgetty.com/ }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)