#ricoSacto

Monday, August 29, 2022

#LaughingAtTragedy #CryingAboutComedy #KickinTheGodsArses


THAT'S END OF LIFE SPARKY, NO ROOM IN THE WOMB
A balcony leaves you apart from me, I will never rise to your side, you've got to jump
I'll catch you, I promise, just pretend like you're gonna die & I'll save your hot hump
Bones and the bloody skin are left once the spirit got annhilated by the Void's dump
On the borders of the dirt that dried up the H2O in the toiletries' scent of God's rump.

Drafted or volunteered huge little difference, you live & you're gonna die, bottoms up
Talking using dialogue between three humans speaking identical linguistic anomolies
Father, son, ghost of mother's hatched egg, infantile misery on the way to seven seas
You & the rest of it all other than me, y'all have this temporary eternity in a tea's cup.

Chief of the whole tribe singing the very first Beatle's song ever heard, "Tell Me Why"
It's very simple to comprehend, nobody knows anything but most pretend for a sanity
Dream you see with your inner eye tells the Truth to like it or not, all there is, is glee
You ain't the thing unless you're Nothing, can't identify if you can't rock, please Me!

Trippin' over my own feet because of my pigeon toed gait, out of my control to be
A lone being on the middle path between heaven & hell, Space & Time Out, I'm free
Until further notice, when signs posting up ahead of the Twilight Zone's land, Dead
Just a chump from the corner or the inheritor of the golden fleeced calf, it's all lead.

No gold here and now except deep in caves or rollin' down a river, America downlow
Going to bury or drown the living fish as much as possible if I cannot snort the blow
Absorb the photons, eat the dead flesh & marrow in the bones of Montezuma halls
All trippin' in a somnambolistic chimera, imagination's dissolved in scat bubble balls.

Sporting the evenhanded cheaters who have no idea what justification of wrongs is
It's repaying the karma injected into the genome, into the DNA of stupid idiot fools
I know just like only you know what it means to be mother and father of divine Self
It's an 80-1 #RichStrike of the nag or the bay, I don't care, we don't care, weed shelf.

Kill your inner baby pretender to the throne that it's missed the boat, trip's all over
You can't sail on dry land and can't fly without wings or superman power of a lover
Coming around to the end of the story, the paint of tattoos on trunks and limbs too
Skin erased of the blue and red ink, tattood a tear or two on a cheek, play dead fool.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Lundi, August XXIXth, MMXXII Anno Domini @ 711 PMPSt
{ Correlated mind & body to yield this gem jammin' to @BeavisAndButtHead #UntoldTruth link @ https://youtu.be/MXgmYid5r0E & #HangFire @RollingStones jam @ https://youtu.be/3xbtlW16Gts }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)